Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yeah!

So my guitar and amplifier finally got here! It's funny because this whole time I thought the amp hadn't shipped yet, but it came today with the guitar! My gosh, the guitar (Schecter Hellrasier Avenger [gloss black]) Is amazing! I love it! and the amplifier is great as well! It can get really loud, especially since I live in an apartment, but I couldn't be happier. Well, maybe if I still had her . . oh well. I already snapped my high E and B strings . . string and pick shopping tomorrow! Haha! Maybe i'll post pictures of my gear later on. Or even a video of me playing. Who knows? Adios to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. that is a sweet amp, I have a chronos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to get my keyboard soon. give us a video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to see pictures, sounds like some awesome equipment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds awesome! You should totally post videos or pics!

    ReplyDelete